- The UJV-160 offers LED UV curing for both roll fed and flatbed printing.
- Faster finishing - The LED UV curing means there are no drying times
- Reliability with media - The LED UV curing has no high temperatures, therefore removing any risk of heat affected issues with substrates.
- The flexible UV inks from Mimaki are able to stretch, removing the risk of ink cracking.
- LED UV ink technology is the most environmentally friendly solution for large format printing making it ECO compliant.
- The Mimaki UJV-160 is available at a 1.6M print width and incluides a powered take-up unit for ease of use.
Mimaki's award winning, hybrid LED UV printer offering flatbed/ roll-to-roll printing with both white and clear ink at 8-10m2 with a 10mm material thickness capability.
This all-in-one solution demonstrates the high-end features you would expect of any Mimaki large format printer and is delivered as standard with a comprehensive Gold standard warranty for peace of mind, along with a full set of inks, a take-up unit and the Mimaki Rasterlink RIP software.