|Effective cut area||1,600 x 3,100 mm (63" x 122")||1,600 x 1,000 mm (63" x 122")|
|Maximum speed||50cm (18.6")/s|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||2250 x 4120 x 1320 mm||2250 x 1860 x 1320 mm|
Mimaki's flatbed, tangential head cutting tables are available in a variety of sizes to suit numerous applications and print/cut requirements, they are also designed with ease of use at mind.
The large format flatbed cutters can cut through a comprehensive range of substrates with a cut depth of up to 5cm thick.
Using Mimaki's CF3 exchangeable head system you can now cut in a variety of ways using the router, tangential or reciprocating heads. The CF3 is a perfect addition to the Mimaki JFX flatbed printers offering a complete print and cut solution from Mimaki.
The exchangeable heads can be switched in a relatively quick time, allowing for minimal downtime in production. Other tools can be used when purchased in association with the cutter such as a swivel cutter, pen tool and creasing tool.
Rigid materials, such as acrylic and aluminium, can be cut with a high speed spindle. The router model is especially suitable to cut: rigid and thicker materials (see also suitable cutting materials and applications).
• Spindle speed : max. 60,000 rpm
• Max. tool diameter : 6 mm
• Tool chuck / clamp system : collet type
• Max. cutting depth : 5 cm (depending on material)
The tangential cutter steers the blade as it cuts. The motor controlled blade lifts and turns to start every cut at the exact angle. Both half and die cutting is possible. Various materials, ranging from soft to ridged, can be cut. The cutting capabilities and cutting depth depend on the type of material. Any suitable blade available in the market can be mounted (see also suitable cutting materials and applications).
• Vertical tool force: low pressure head - 300g, 1500g high pressure head - 1000g, 5000g
• Tools: tangential cutter, swivel cutter / pen, creasing tool
• Max. cutting depth: 1 cm
A reciprocating cutting system is characterised by the up-and-down movement of the cutter blade in addition to tangential cutting. The reciprocating cutter is especially suitable to cut corrugated board, cardboard and foam materials. Creasing tools are available to produce creases in cardboards and corrugated boards. You can also cut materials that can be cut with the tangential model.
• Max. reciprocating speed: approx. 10,000 strokes / min.
• Stroke: 1 mm (depending on cutter and holder)
• Tools: reciprocating cutter, swivel cutter / pen, creasing tool, high pressure tangential cutter
• Max. cutting depth: 2 cm (depending on cutter and holder)