|Print resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Printheads||6 (magenta and yellow, light magenta and light cyan, photo black and light grey, matte black and red, gloss enhancer and grey, blue and green)|
|Media handling||Sheet feed; roll feed; media bin; automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)|
|Media weight||Up to 500 g/m2|
|Media thickness||Up to 0.8mm (31.5 mil)|
Ideal for creative professionals who want to produce accurate gallery-quality, black-and-white and colour prints easily, consistently, and cost-effectively.
Produce gallery-quality black-and-white and colour prints.
• Achieve colour and black-and-white print permanence of 200 years. Print on a range of HP papers, from photo, fine art and coated to display-graphic printing materials.
• Create beautiful black-and-white prints with smooth transitions, deep blacks and neutral greys with the HP Quad-Black Ink set.
• Get superior gloss uniformity and minimise bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
• Enjoy an expanded colour gamut which achieves 95% PANTONE® coverage enabled by new chromatic red.
Easily calibrate, profile and achieve accurate, consistent colours with HP DreamColor Technologies.
• Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and the embedded spectrophotometer which helps you generate custom ICC profiles in-house.
• Simplify workflows: easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Colour Center.
• Create a customised PANTONE® simulation swatchbook with HP Professional PANTONE® Emulation.
• Get questions answered with the HP Knowledge Center, and control colour settings with Adobe® Photoshop CS.
Enables productive operation and great ink efficiency.
• Print rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers without swapping ink cartridges.
• Save time and money: embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe® PS3/PDF RIP enables direct job submission, queueing and nesting.
• Optimise performance and get great ink efficiency with automatic servicing routines. An Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging, printing errors and media waste.
• Efficiency-enhancing features include an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews which mean no trial and error.