|Print resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Ink types||Original HP Photo Inks|
|Printheads||4 (magenta and yellow, black and cyan, photo black and light grey, light magenta and light cyan)|
|Media handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, media bin, automatic cutter|
|Media weight||Up to 500 g/m2|
|Media thickness||Up to 0.8mm (31.5 mil)|
The HP DesignJet Z2100 is the perfect solution for photographers, graphic design studios and artists who have a need to create large, high quality prints with consistent and accurate colour reproduction.
Vibrant colours and true black with the 8 photo inks
• Achieve strong and true blacks, maximising the addition of the matte black, photo black and light grey.
• Use a variety of papers to match your requirement.
• The prints remain water resistant and have a durability of up to 200 years.
• Achieve borderless printing for flawless recreation of design.
The revolutionary spectrophotometer allows for consistent and accurate colour
• Achieve accurate colour reproduction on any paper. In under 20 minutes, the revolutionary, embedded spectrophotometer, allows the printer to create customised ICC profiles for your chosen paper.
• This artistic standard HP DesignJet adheres to SWOP, ISO, EUROSCALE and FOGRA standards to achieve colour accuracy.
• Advanced colour calibration allows for consistency in colour reproductions.
Reliabile printing with preview technologies
• Using the preview technologies available on this printer, you can remove the need for trial and error. Ultimately increasing productivity whilst removing unnecessary costs and time.
• The HP Colour Center tool guides you through colour management and printing.
• Expect the best possible image quality with long-lasting printheads you can easily replace yourself.