|Print resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Ink types||Dye based (C, G,M, pk, Y); pigment-based (mK)|
|Printheads||1 (C, G, M, mk, pK, Y)|
|Media handling||Input: automatic front-loading roll feed, sheet feed, Output: integrated output stacking tray, media bin, automatic cutter|
|Media weight||60 to 328 g/m2|
|Media thickness||Up to 0.5mm (19.7 mil)|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||1399 x 916 x 1110 mm (55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in)|
The HP T920 is the perfect printer for professionals; architects, engineers and GIS workteams can benefit from this precise and east to use printer. With the ability to produce high quality drawings, large format documents, renderings and much more.
A unique and innovative print experience.
• More organised printing - collate prints with the output stacking tray to eliminate clutter.
• Full printing control with the ability to track media use, view the print status and monitor jobs whilst printing.
• Ease of use - load media easily even when seated thanks to the front loader and automatic roll alignment.
• Print up to A0/E with a compact, 914 mm (36-inch) printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
High quality prints at impressive speeds.
• Faster printing, print A1 professional prints in just 21 seconds
• Efficiency and productivity using the print previews to produce accurate prints first time around.
• Vibrant and intense colours including dark blacks and neutral grays using HP original inks and printheads.
• Process complex files easily with up to 32 GB of virtual memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support for most OS.
Remote printing from almost anywhere.
• Use your apple or android device to remotely monitor your printing from almost anywhere.
• Cloud printing using HP Designjet ePrint & Share to access and print.
• Automatic cloud back-ups, never lose your work and always have it available.
• Driverless printing using USB device or even emailing.