|Print resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Ink types||Dye based (C,M,Y); pigment-based (K)|
|Media handling||Sheet feed, front roll feed, input tray, automatic cutter|
|Media weight||60 to 280 g/m2|
24-in printer: 210 to 610-mm (8.3 to 24-in) wide sheets: 279 to 610-mm (11 to 24-in) rolls
36-in printer: 210 to 914-mm (8.3 to 36-in) wide sheets: 279 to 914-mm (11 to 36-in) rolls
|Media thickness||Up to 11.81 mil|
|Connectivity Interfaces||Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, Wi-Fi|
The ideal printer for small AEC workteams who need a reliable, accurate, and easy-to-use, web-connected printer to produce professional quality, large-format GIS documents, CAD drawings and photos.
Achieve fast and professional results with this feature-rich, large-format printer.
• Produce prints up to 2400 dpi – Original HP inks deliver rich colours, sharp lines and fine details. Use HP media for optimal, reliable results.
• Process complex files at high speeds: get a D/A1 print in 35 seconds, thanks to 1 GB RAM and HP-GL/2 technology.
• Deliver architectural designs, maps, photos and presentations without sacrificing quality, thanks to original HP inks.
• Reduce downtime and improve productivity – Original HP inks help you see consistent, outstanding results from the first print.
Experience easy and convenient printing.
• The intuitive, full-colour, 109 mm (4.3-in) touchscreen simplifies navigation and lets you access and print files right from your printer.
• Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately and prevent costly errors.
• Two printers in one. Print using the built-in A3/B+ tray and up to A0/E using the front-loading media roll.
• Easily set up your printer where you need it and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi.
Print from virtually anywhere.
• Print to your HP Designjet ePrinter from your laptop, Apple™ or Android smartphone or tablet with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Access and print large-format projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud, and access them from virtually anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web connectivity features.