|Technical Specifications||T2500 & T2500PS|
|Print resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Ink types||Dye based (C, G,M, pk, Y); pigment-based (mK)|
|Printheads||1 (C, G, M, mK, pK, Y)|
Input: two automatic front-loading roll feeds, smart roll switching, sheet feed.
Output: integrated output stacking tray, media bin, automatic cutter.
Scanner: Straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals.
|Media thickness||Up to 0.5mm (19.7 mil)|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||1399 x 916 x 1110 mm (55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in)|
The HP DesignJet T2500 is the perfect solution for advanced design studios that have a need for high-volume printing and scanning.
A unique and innovative print solution
• Rmove any clutter - thanks to the output stacking tray you can receive neat and flat, collated prints.
• Fully monitor print progress with the ability to check on media usage, track jobs and view printer status with the touchscreen interface.
• Easy to load media - load two rolls even while seated thanks to the front loading capability and automatic alignment functionality.
• Compact design allows for an A0 capable printer without taking up much space.
Triple purpose device
• Increase productivity - the T2500 has the capability of streamlining workflow by scanning, printing and copying in on easy to use device.
• Thanks to the scanning capability, you can instantly share and manage by saving to a USB, network folder or even straight to the cloud.
• Minimise downtime by printing multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with HP's smart switching of media rolls.
• Create A1 prints in 21 seconds. Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral greys.
Print from virtually anywhere.
• Use your Apple™ or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
• Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud, and access them from virtually anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
• Print and scan without drivers using a USB drive and directly email projects to your T2500 eMFP.