- Larger printing area compared to JFX200-2513 entry level machine enables printing up to 2.5 m × 3.1 m size
- New toggle print feature increases productivity-allows simultaneous printing / loading & unloading of media
- Excellent usability
- The Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) reduces banding significantly
- Same reliable printing technique of the current model along with versatile capabilities for handling a wide range of applications
- Highly productive print speeds up to 25m2/h and 12.5m2/h with simultaneous white ink printing
- Layout pins simplifying the process of aligning media
- High performance Rasterlink RIP softwar
- Up to 6 colour + WHITE / PRIMER / CLEAR
The JFX 200 Series of flatbeds maximizes your productivity by providing the flexibility and ease of use.
There is a wide selection of ink choices available to offer a great variety of creative application possibilities. Printing white and clear and an endless potential of substratess, the JFX200-2531 flatbed printer is easy to use and maximising productivity with a larger bed space than the the JFX200-2513, measuring 2.5m x 3.1m.
There are many benefits of using the unique and revolutionary LED UV curing technology over alternative solutions.
The primary benefits are below but please get in touch for a full understanding of the wonders of LED UV curing.
- Ultra low power consumption: cheaper to run
- The ability to print to all media types: No need for concerning whether the media may be heat affected
- Instant on/off switch for the lamps: the lamps offer a huge life span meaning less need for replacement