Tel: 0800 567 7676

Mimaki, Roland & HP Large Format Printers

As a Roland and Mimaki Authorised Dealer, we are committed to delivering both printers with high quality after-sales support and service to ensure you are able to get the best return on investment for your business.

We are Roland’s most successful authorised dealer and have worked exceptionally hard to maintain our reputation, speak to any number of our customers and we are confident you will be pleased with the results, check out our testimonials for further evidence.

We were recently announced as Mimaki’s preferred UK authorised  partner.  They offer a great and diverse range of printers suitable for varied uses.  We’ve also become Metamark’s no.1 UK distributor,  we’re really proud to be able to supply the best digital media and sign vinyl in the market, chosen and preferred by both Mimaki and Roland.

Don’t believe us?  The UK’s leading ‘peer to peer’ group have recently chosen us as their recommended partner for large format printers, recognising the importance of our after sales support and service.

We have built our business on a number of key principles over our 20 years' experience:

  • To deliver the very best products: we have dramatically reduced our product base to ensure we offer the best products with the best knowledge and support possible.
  • Provide first-class support, training and service: Our technical team are ‘printers’ first and foremost but also qualified Roland and Mimaki engineers.
  • Work in partnership with customers as their trusted partner: Dedicated account handling team for every customer.
  • To exceed expectations: 98% of our customers are delighted with the service printMAX provide, and we’re working on the other 2%.

Our vast experience has enabled us to combine the very best products and services available, in order to deliver the right solution for all your large format printing needs, combined with ongoing support you can trust.

We offer the very latest large format printers from leading manufacturers, Roland, Mimaki and HP.  Offered as part of a comprehensive support package that includes installation, training, service and support options.  We also provide a large range of Vivid laminators, Roland and Mimaki cutters and other sign making equipment.

Competitive finance programmes provide modular finance arrangements that simplify the acquisition of new systems, future-proof your business, yet without the capital expenditure.

We have been the largest reseller of the HP designjet, within the Roland range we have sold more of the Roland UV range, SolJet Pro 4 range and the VS-i series than any other Roland UK Dealer  along  with  securing  first  worldwide  sales.  We  believe  that  our  strap-line  of  ‘exceeding expectation’ demonstrates our focus on delivering a superior service to you, our customers.

I was very impressed with you and the team...

Nice to know there is a wealth of knowledge and support only a phone call away, I am busy trying to import elements of our morning as part of our new metallic print marketing strategy the image will come in very handy (if you have any others - of posters or roller banners then please pass them on)

I look forward to speaking with you soon...
Richard, Splattprint  


More about us   Hardware